- Roselle Flowers ( Zobo flower)
- Flavour ( banana, ginger, pineaple etc. To taste)
- Sugar ( to taste) or you can use the sachet flavour with sugar.
- Wash the flowers
- Pour the water into a big pot. The water should be 4 times more than the zobo flower.
- Fill the pot with zobo flowers, grated ginger and pounded cloves.
- Boil for 5 minutes and sieve
- Add flavour and sugar to taste.
- Take a #foodie, share on social media and tag @ttmfoodstore and @letslearnnaija on Instagram and Twitter.
Your Zobo drink is ready for consumption. It is best served chilled.