(For 6 Persons)
- Coconut (one big ball)
- Three cups of rice
- Fresh grinded or sliced tomatoes (500ml)
- Chicken/beef (2KG)
- Onions (2 bulbs)
- Seasoning cubes (2-3)
- Groundnut/vegetable oil half cup (150ml)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Break and de-shell the coconut. You don’t need the water; you can use it for other healthy purposes.
- Grind the coconut with a grater to get out coconut milk. Filter the coconut milk and set aside in a bowl.
- Parboil the rice.
- Blend the tomatoes/peppers.
- Boil the meat or fish with all the necessary ingredients (onions, seasoning, salt etc) till they are tender.
- Deep fry the meat/fish and preserve the stock for further cooking.
- Set your cooking pot on heat and add half cup (150ml) of vegetable/groundnut oil.
- Allow heating for at least 90 seconds then add the blendes tomatoes. Stir fry the tomatoes for 10-15 minutes till it is dried.
- Add the stock once you are done with frying the tomatoes. Also add the coconut milk, a seasoning cube and add more salt to taste. Allow to boil.
- Add the parboiled rice and cook for the next twenty to forty minutes.
- Serve with the fried meats or fishes.
- Take a #foodfie and send to TTM Food Store by email or on WhatsApp with a catchy caption
- Enjoy with chilled fruit drinks or fruit juice.